Remember These Simple Tips to Solve NCERT Class 9 Maths Questions
Maths, as a subject, has a distinct fan following among students. To most of them, however, it's a dreaded topic. Are you among these also? Are you currently looking for a few easy tricks and tips to resolve NCERT Class 9 Maths? Obviously, the NCERT options are there. But you want something easier, right? - So that you don't need to drop back upon the solutions always. Do not worry! Below we share some really helpful tips and techniques to resolve NCERT Class 9 Maths questions without solutions that can make your maths practice a whole lot more effective yet fun.
Tips to Solve NCERT Class 9 Maths Problems (Chapterwise) :
There are different tricks to solve different questions. To become better at them, you must practice and soon you will master it. Here are some tips based on different chapters in Class 9th Maths NCERT.
1. Number System : Study the definitions by heart. Especially rational and irrational numbers. The more you practice, the better it will be.
2. Polynomials : Understand the definitions and practice polynomials, their coefficients, and degrees as much as you can.
3. Coordinate Geometry : For this chapter, do not look outside the NCERT book. Practice graphs and their applications as they also help you understand other aspects of advanced maths.
4. Linear Equation in Two Variables : If you would have practiced graphs in the previous chapter, that would help you in this one. Solving equations and making graphs is the only way to become better. Also this is one of the most important chapters as per exams.
5. Introduction to Euclid’s Geometry : Just understand the theories, axioms and postulates along with the basic applications of them.
6. Lines and Angles : Geometry is fun if you understand the angles correctly. Since geometry is among the chapters with heavy weightage in exams --- study this chapter even if you just care about marks.
7. Triangles : If you would have practiced the lines and angles chapter thoroughly, this chapter would be fun to study. Learn about different types of triangles. Just understand the basics of them and then go on a streak of solving questions.
8. Quadrilaterals : This chapter is a cakewalk if you have learned the previous chapter thoroughly. There are no special tips for this one. Just understand different types of quadrilaterals.
9. Areas of Parallelograms and Triangles : Just Understand the concept of parallelogram and triangle and easily this topic will be done.
10. Circles : This one is a little different from triangles and quadrilaterals but not much. Just understand concepts of circle & the related terms.
11. Constructions : This chapter is all about how good your grip and measurement skills are. So, just practice.
12. Heron’s Formula : This chapter is one of the best tricks itself. Learn Heron’s formula to find the area of any triangle and quadrilaterals.
13. Surface Area and Volumes : This chapter is also about how good your imagination is. Since most of the time, you will have to imagine figures, shapes, and apply the formulas.
14. Statistics : In Class 9th, this chapter is a no brainer. Just enter the correct data in tables.
15. Probability : This chapter is the most fun chapter because it derives applications from daily life. Hence, just understand the situation and for the rest you won’t face much problem.